Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
_Kayaking on the calm mangrove river.
_Harvesting your own vegetables and eggs at the local farm.
_Outdoor cooking and lunch.
_Trekking to the Arabara waterfall.
_Cafe at the waterfall.
_For family or couple who interested in local farming or sustainability.
Your accommodation in Iriomote (or from Uehara Port if you are doing a day trip from Ishigaki).
– We will pick you up at your accommodation in Iriomote (or from Uehara port if you are doing a day trip from Ishigaki).
– I will give you a quick lesson in paddling; forward, backward, stop and turn.
– We will enjoy paddling down the river through tunnels of mangrove.
– Harvesting your own vegetables and eggs.
– Outdoor cooking class of Okinawa traditional noodle using our harvest. If you like, I can add “Soki” (Okinawan-style stewed pork spare ribs). The soup is normally based on Okinawan-style “Dashi” (fish and pork stock), but I can change it to a vegetarian “Miso” (Soybeans with salt).
– We will start Trekking to the secret waterfall passing through the tropical rain forest, crossing streams and river rocks.
– Once we reach the waterfall destination we will take a rest to enjoy the scenery, have coffee or tea and some local fruits which we provide.
– Drop off at your accommodation or the port.
– Hot shower is available (if you are doing a day trip from Ishigaki).
small rain OK. Heavy rain no.
Yes. You can take ferry from Ishigaki to Uehara. (or Oohara if Uehara is canceled)
Yes. There are some poison animals and plants in Iriomote Jungle and ocean.